ABOUT US Over 50 years of experience in packaging and manufacturing
Strong Leadership Makes All the Difference in the World
At the helm of Phoenix Solutions are two proven professionals with over 50 years of combined experience in packaging, manufacturing, and a variety of industrial settings. Specializing in manufacturing and packaging in a multitude of industries, we use proprietary methodologies to uncover the highest value opportunities for:
- Increasing profitability and efficiency
- Improving operational systems
- Launching critical projects on time, under budget and within scope
- Maximizing the contribution and participation of your greatest asset – Your People
Scott Reeves, President since January 2006
- Accounts Manager, E2M – Norcross, GA
- Program Manager, E2M – Norcross, GA
- Plant Manager, Smurfit Stone, Conyers, GA
- BS in Management from Georgia Institute of Technology
- MBA from Goizueta Business School, Emory University
Strengths and Accomplishments
- Scott has twenty-four years of management and consulting experience in general management, process improvement, plant management, and engineering management.
- He has consulted across the United States as well as France, UK and Canada. He has led client initiatives in Pharmaceutical, Food, Chemical, Beverage, Consumer Products, High Speed Order Fulfillment and Distribution Industries.
- Scott has consistently demonstrated his ability to achieve breakthrough results when working with clients on Organizational Effectiveness, System Design and Capital Planning.
- To make every project an opportunity to engage the people and influence a High Performance way of working.
Stan Sankaran, Vice President of Operations
- President, CEO Aweta Americas, Inc.
- Vice President and General Manager, Maverick Enterprises, Inc.
- Automation Development Project Manager, Align Technology Inc.
- Project Manager, Design Group
- Project Manager, Applied Materials, Inc
Strengths and Accomplishments
- Stan is an operations leader with more than 20 years of experience in the Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, and Aerospace industries.
- He has comprehensive knowledge in all operational departments including sales, marketing, engineering, procurement, accounting, manufacturing, customer service, and human resources. He is goal oriented focused on process improvements and cost reductions by improving efficiencies, incorporating lean principles and embedding a performance-based culture while balancing the goals of the corporation with the needs of individual team members resulting in a cohesive organization focused on success.
- Program managed design and implementation of a state-of-the-art automated sorting and packaging system for Invisalign orthodontic appliances. Incorporated new technologies to track and package individual appliances through the process. Awarded U.S Patents; (7,748,199) System and Method for Packaging of Mass-Fabricated Custom Items and (8,030,588) System And Method for Sorting Items.
- Optimized company operations and distributed manufacturing and inventory to facilities and suppliers with open capacity resulting in improved labor absorption across company and improved delivery time and quality of products. Implemented Kanban and multi-bin system across multiple sites reducing production and spare parts inventory position more than 50%.
- To help companies become more efficient by co-developing goals and objectives and implementing a comprehensive and systematic approach to achieve all goals and objectives.
- Snow Skiing